And they went as quickly as they came, leaving nothing but confusion in their wake...
Looks like things are getting interesting, eh?
That's it for the New Year Update package. Sorry it couldn't be more, but I think I managed to leave in a place where lots had happened but there was still much to think about.
These Six Pages' Question:
Permit me to be somewhat self-centred for this question, but - what's your current re-shuffling of the Draft for who's going to bed their girl first?
Mine... I still don't know.
I think Rei + Jadeite and Nephrite + Makoto are still pretty far down the bottom due to general disinterest from their girls. Mamoru + Usagi could also be down there, due to a different kind of disinterest. Could this possibly place Ami + Zoisite, the two underdogs, much higher on the list...?
Anyway, Happy New Year! Hope you had an awesome 2009, and here's hoping 2010 is even better!
Let the Games begin
...Interesting, the unknown side of Ami has finally emerged, Zoisite is in trouble.
As for the draft...
Ami+Zoisite-They have always been at the top.
Minako+Kunzite-To me,it would just be funny that being the Senshi of Love, she would be the last to get any
Don't apologize for the lack of New Years special when we got an AMAZING Christmas present and six new pages all at once!
Ha, I've had Ami and Zoisite at the top of my list just for the sake of irony, and now they are solidly at the top for reals. I love the fireworks between them.
I thought Kunzite and Minako would be way up there, but now I see that Minako may be a willing victim, but she may also be a bit more to handle than Kunzite expected. It's hard to sweep someone off their feet if they are prone to tripping in the process.
We'll see about the other two. I still don't see Rei giving in to Jadeite too easily, job at her place or not, and Nephrite is bound to be Nephrite.
i love this, its great its funny, and i cant wait to see what evil thing is going on in the background. honestly, i hope hte sailor scouts are somewhat useless (kind of like darien in supers or S) and its up to the four kings and darien to save the day. just my thoughts about the ending >.>
as for whats going on in the here and now, i loled all the way through. the problem is, i dont see the whole "ill bed that brat" line really happening even under the circumstances you put them through. but this is a more mature version and i have to accept that you are going to take this in a different direction then the original.
I think if this was wasn't post-Stars ami, her thought process wouldn't work. but I feel like she's more mature (and speaking as someone with a *very* similar thought process to Ami) and she NEVER backs down from a challenge. Plus, she's thinking it. That sort of line out loud would never work with Ami, but as a inner monologue I feel like it's in character.
AHHH Again I can revisit the draft, and BOY has it been shuffled around!
1) Ami/Zoi now at the top of the list, it seems now.
2) Rei/Jade: I've bumped them to second because every job I've ever had had coworkers hooking up. It's like they can't help themselves. I am excluded from that, of course, but I feel that he is going to wear down her defenses with his earnestness and high school boy stamina (giggidy)
3) Minako/Kunz fell to third since Minako spazzed so much. It would be like shooting fish in a barrel for him at this point, and I think he enjoys more of a challenge. Unless he does something boneheaded, makes her cry, and then has to spend a ton of money and energy winning her back. Hope he has a hat for that
4) Usagi/Mamoru: It's going to take him time to get over Kunz's mindfuck.
5) Makoto/Neph: he broke into her house, was a creepy pervert, and got brained with the Jerkpot. Best bet right now would be to ROB MORE CAROLERS HAHAHAHAHHA! And see if Mamoru still has An's UFO phone-number and see if she's still pansexual and willing to get down.
While I think Mamoru bringing up the topic wouldn't scar Usagi too terribly (I think it'd be hilarious if he takes forever and she's like "Why didn't you just ask?! *Glomph*")... I could see him waiting due to his own fears and as you portrayed... Kunzite's evil mind games. :3
3. Makoto+Neph - I think if he lets himself get beat up enough... he might break her down. :3
4. Usagi+Mamoru - Because I think it'd be hysterical if they're near the bottom due to Mamoru's hesitancy and lack of ability to just talk sex with Usagi. XD; That and I could see her seeming naive and then going "I"ve got condoms! :D Mina gave me these assorted flavors... not sure why they're flavored if they..."
Mamoru: *very flustered* "Usako..."
5. Minako+Kunzite... because I agree. Being the senshi of love? It'd be hysterical if she's last to get any because she's scaring him off.
Though, her being more willing and Kunz maybe taking advantage of that could put them at #2 on my list and knock everyone else down a slot.
...What the heck was that?! I would expect this from Zoi given his personality; but I thought Ami was only ever this proud about her grades! Last time I checked the girl got hives from love letters o_o